Monday, March 9, 2009

Month 3 Week 2 - 10 minutes of running

This week the goal is to try to include 10 minutes of running in your 30 minutes set aside for training. So, at least three times this week set aside 30 minutes of time where you run for at least 10 of the 30 minutes and walk for the other 20.

Are you getting excited about the 5k yet? We are! We're actually starting to think about trying one earlier than we first thought! Keep yours eyes on the blog, cause ya never know when we're going to give it a try.

How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. I did manage to get my thirty minutes of activity completed tonight. I actually ran for 12 minutes in total!! Yay! I did however almost feel like I would collapse by the end of the last stint of jogging. DEFINITELY would NOT have been able to do another minute. I felt great after I cooled down with my 5 minute walk though. I would REALLY like to do the 5K in April...is that being unrealistic???

    ReplyDelete