Sunday, January 18, 2009

End of Week 2!

I actually did 60 minutes of walking this week!! So proud of me! Who needs a gym membership or a treadmill?? (read: I'm soooooooooooooo jealous that Aunt Renee has a treadmill!!!!) I did manage to walk/jog for 15 minutes ON THE SPOT, because I don't have a treadmill (see italized text), four times this week. I just jump off the couch without much thought and start walking. I make sure that I'm keeping my knees high and move my arms so it gets my heart rate on the go. Don't know how motivated I will be when I have to do longer stints of exercise...so I plan on taking it SLOWLY. I plan to do 17 minutes of walking/jogging 4 times this week. Hoping the motivation will continue!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Cheryl! I didn't do so good again this week. I need to get my rear in gear so that you and Aunt Renee don't show me up. :)

    ReplyDelete