Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 3 is almost over...21 more to go!! :0)

How did everyone do this week? I have managed my 2-20 minute walks so far this week...now I have to do 2-15's today and tomorrow. I am hoping that I may get out and go for a walk with my dog today (if the temperature rises, -9 right now...hopefully going to 5 but we may have freezing rain...that would definitely be a deterrent for me walking outside!...in reality it doesn't take much to deter me from walking outside in the winter!) Anyway, if I don't go outside I am going to do my normal run/jog inside.

One thing I am not doing before and after my walk/jog is stretching and I guess I really need to start incorporating that into my routine. Does everyone do this??? It just seems so unnecessary at this stage of the game.

We need more comments for more motivation people!! There are lots of names to the left there...let us all know how you are doing this. With regards to posting a comment, I know that some have tried to comment and the comments didn't post. Whenever I have commented on a post I always have to publish it twice before it actually posted...have no clue why.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I did 2 30-minute walks this week. I do stretch a bit before walking, probably not as much as I should, though. Before I would run (last fall) I always made sure to stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Carla! I was commenting today how I found it hard going from 15 min to 20 minutes of activity. 30 minutes will definitely be a challenge in the coming weeks for me. Hopefully the motivation will continue!

    ReplyDelete