Saturday, January 31, 2009

The first month of the program is almost over...

can you believe it?? This week I have been walking 5 min and running 1 minute throughout my 20 minutes of activity. The running is killing me...especially when I get to the 45 second mark...but I've managed to do this three times so far this week. Plan on doing the same tonite or tomorrow.

Next week the program calls for 30 minutes of activity three times a week. That'll be a challenge for some of us for sure...going from exercising for twenty minutes to thirty minutes. I gotta get some music to add to my exercise routine this week...right Madeline? Apparently that can help. :0)

Hope everyone had a good week! Let us know how you are doing!

1 comment:

  1. The weather hasn't been nice here for most of the week. I did get 2 walks in though -- a 20 minute and then yesterday, a 50 minute. Also, six days this week I did 15 minutes of exercising, some with small weights.

    ReplyDelete